Friday, June 10, 2011

Reboot!

Man, I loved that show. Also it's what I'll be doing here. I closed down my other site because it wasn't free. Now that I own a house and am doing work, I'm cheap(er).

Also I want to start putting up more photos because I'm branching off into other photo vetures such as weddings and advertising. At least, that's the hope any way.

Luckily, I take photos almost everyday and I'm always trying to live the "Awesome Life" so I'll post what makes sense.

Anyway, here's a recent pic I'm proud of.


(1/125, f 6.3, ISO 800, Auto WB, darkened, sharpened.)

The cemetery has a program where they get school kids to raise ducklings then release them into the cemetery's pond. It sounds a little morbid but I imagine it would be nice to maybe feed a few ducks and relax by the pond.

This happened shortly after the ducks were all released. A bunch of the wee ones got on their bellies. I has to run around the pond, which probably has a 200 meter diameter before getting thin angle. At some points I was seriously contemplating getting in the pond but it didn't come to it.

Any way there ya go! I'll try updating around the site in the next few days.

Cheers!

No comments: