Monday, June 27, 2011

Around the world

I was just reading THIS POST and it brought me back to the good ol days of travelling the world.

If you look through, you'll first of all notice his sweet ass back pack, then you'll notice how much crap he's bringing.

Nothing wrong with it really, here's what Danielle and I brought with us.That's really just the clothes, we brought a lot of little things like plug adapters, toothbrushes, headlights etc.

Here's the thing though. Now that I've traveled, I would bring 1/3 of this stuff AT MOST.

You know why? The entire world sells everything you need. Unless you're in the most isolated spot in the world, you're always going to find toothpaste, deodorant, flip flops, t-shirts, batteries, plug adapters, umbrellas, cell phones, etc, etc.

Honestly, next time, I'm going to bring one pair of comfortable travelly pants, a t shirt for the ride, a hoodie incase it gets cold, shoes, a pair of socks, a camera and MAYBE a computer and that's it, I'm done.

Not that I plan on doing this anytime soon. My first goal is to get rich so that I can care even less when I travel.

We'll see how that goes...

No comments: